Links to Travel Logs

Hello & Welcome

Welcome to Just Play & Live Life. (^-^)/ I am イージン, the author of this blog.  Disclaimer : This blog is just my haven for recording my m...

Wednesday, March 24, 2021

[Travel Log - Japan] Day 4: Kyoto to Osaka

Click here to read from the first post of this travel log!😊

Day 4: Kyoto ⮞ Osaka 
16 June 2019, Sunday


Before making our way back to Osaka, we decided to make one last stop.
Once again, making use of the station lockers to store our baggage. 



Fushimi Inari Taisha
Map: 68 Fukakusa Yabunouchicho, Fushimi Ward, Kyoto, 612-0882, Japan








Daddy didn't want to climb this flight of stairs with us, so the rest of us embarked on this trail ourselves. 

Thousands of Torii Gates!


My mum was really enthusiastic about this - she really wanted to get to the top of the trail, but... 
I was researching about the trail and realised that it would take 2-3 hours to get to the summit and back, and that was just not possible. 

I do believe this was the mid-point... At least we got to see this view. haha


Kyoto Station Japanese Hashitate
Map: Japan, 〒600-8216 Kyoto, Shimogyo Ward, Higashishiokojicho, JR西口改札前イートパラダイス ジェイアール京都伊勢丹 3F




Hotel Monterey Grasmere Osaka
Map: 1 Chome-2-3 Minatomachi, Naniwa Ward, Osaka, 556-0017, Japan

& we were back at our favourite hotel chain!



Back on Day 1, I remember my mum wanting to eat crab nabe since it was so iconic in Osaka. We wanted to go to Kani Doraku Dotombori Honten but unfortunately it was fully reserved and we were actually redirected to a similar store down the street (but I didn't keep a record of the name of the store...).