Links to Travel Logs

Hello & Welcome

Welcome to Just Play & Live Life. (^-^)/ I am イージン, the author of this blog.  Disclaimer : This blog is just my haven for recording my m...

Wednesday, March 24, 2021

[Travel Log - Japan] Day 1: Singapore to Osaka

Day 1: Singapore to Osaka
13 June 2019, Thursday

2010 was the year I got to travel to Japan for the very first time and visited Osaka (part itinerary for 3d2n) with the whole family... That trip was so epic because we spent most of the time underground at Namba Station. 

I got to explore Osaka a little more in-depth in 2013 when my 2nd sister took me on my graduation trip (just the two of us as it was a graduation & V6 concert trip).

Fast forward 6 years, I get to bring my parents back to Osaka and re-explore the area. 





Ebisu Bashi-Suji Shopping Street
Map: 4, Chuo Ward, Osaka, 542-0076, Japan

By the time we settled into the hotel, it was already night time, hence we decided to take a chill walk around the vicinity to look for dinner.
私たちホテルにチェックインした後で、もう夜だ。晩御飯を探しに近くに歩いた。



The iconic crab and Glico man!