Links to Travel Logs

Hello & Welcome

Welcome to Just Play & Live Life. (^-^)/ I am イージン, the author of this blog.  Disclaimer : This blog is just my haven for recording my m...

Wednesday, March 24, 2021

[Travel Log - Japan] Day 3: Kyoto

Click here to read from the first post of this travel log!😊

Day 3: Kyoto
15 June 2019, Saturday

With our one day bus pass on hand, we were ready for our day in Kyoto. 

Kinkaku-ji Temple
Map: 1 Kinkakujicho, Kita Ward, Kyoto, 603-8361, Japan






I was really excited about the Arashiyama bamboo forest, so we headed towards Arashiyama right after, but before that, it was lunch break!

Oku-no-niwa (奥の庭)
Map: 31 Sagatenryuji Tsukurimichicho, Ukyo Ward, Kyoto, 616-8384, Japan





My dad by then was already quite tired out so he was hanging around the station while I rushed around with excitement, but... 

Sometimes, things don't go quite as expected... 

So turns out, I mistook the Bamboo Forest (on the map) for the Arashiyama Bamboo Grove... 😭

I suppose this is just a very small replica of the actual bamboo grove.. SOB

It was already late in the day, and the actual grove was quite a distance away from the station, so.. that's for exploration in the near future if I get to go back again. 😔






McDonalds' for Dinner! Well well, different country sells different menu right. 😇