Sunday, April 22, 2018

Mr Bean's Eggwich & etc...

I was kinda intrigued when I first saw it selling at Mr Bean's outlets... 

Eggwich❔ = Sandwich❔ Pancake❔

So, apparently... eggwich is having egg on one side and the regular Mr Bean's pancake mix on the other side while its respective fillings are sandwiched in between. πŸ™Œ 
(fyi, this product was released early-2017 I think)

There are four flavours available (stated on their site)... 
  • Ham & Cheese
  • Creamy Mushroom & Sausage
  • Tuna Mayo Corn & Cheese
  • Curry Chicken & Potato

So far, I'd only seen & tried the first two, not quite sure if the other two are available for sale. (I would love to try the curry chicken & potato...πŸ™‹)

The egg part of the Eggwich reminds me of McDonald's McMuffin kind-of Egg... so its like McMuffin, without the top bun & square cheese, the bottom bun replaced with Pancake & the patty replaced with the fillings (if you get what I mean)

Creamy Mushroom & Sausage
Ham & Cheese
Personally, I liked the Ham&Cheese over the Creamy Mushroom & Sausage.
Overall, it makes up to be quite a good breakfast that is neither too filling or too light.

For the price though... at SGD 3.30 thereabouts... there are probably better breakfast options. But, for something fast and on-the-go, this works just fine. πŸ˜…

#mybreakfastbeforeclass

Eggwich Nutrition Information: Mr Bean's Official Website

***  ***

Decided to walk to the downtown line after class today and I realised how accessible Liang Court is now compared to before...

In the past, to get to Liang Court, I had to go to Clarke Quay Station & walk there.
ζœ¬ε½“γ«γ‚γ‚“γ©γγ•γ„!(Especially the walking part... πŸ˜‘)

But now, its just next to Fort Canning MRT!

My Take-out Lunch today: Tampopo's Deli's Kimchi Rice Bowl
Tampopo Deli @ Liang Court
Tampopo Deli @ Liang Court: Website

No comments:

Post a Comment