Links to Travel Logs

Hello & Welcome

Welcome to Just Play & Live Life. (^-^)/ I am むージン, the author of this blog.  Disclaimer : This blog is just my haven for recording my m...

Sunday, November 6, 2016

Discovering SG - S.E.A Aquarium

A day out to the S.E.A Aquarium just so we could go to the Pokemon Research Exhibition (interested to know more about the exhibition? - view my previous post on it here). 

If you're a Pokemon fanatic & have not had the chance to visit the Aquarium, this might just be the best time to do so - make your pennies spent worth it! 

I didn't take much pictures nor videos in there since there were just too many people, but here's a short clip on what to expect in there!



Would I head back there again? - probably not, but hey, you should visit it at least once - even if you're Singaporean. ;)

Located at: Resort World Sentosa
Website: http://www.rwsentosa.com/Homepage/Attractions/SEAAquarium