Links to Travel Logs

Hello & Welcome

Welcome to Just Play & Live Life. (^-^)/ I am むージン, the author of this blog.  Disclaimer : This blog is just my haven for recording my m...

Sunday, November 20, 2016

Travel Log - Taiwan Day 9

Click here to read from the 1st post of this travel log! πŸ˜„

Day 9: Taipei -> Singapore

Goodbye Taiwan~~~ till next time
Having procrastinated for this long, I'm glad that I finally completed my very first set of Travel Log. I know it got a little rushed towards the end but there were so many occasions that I had forgetten about taking pictures that I can't provide a comprehensive outlook of the places and it really doesn't do them justice, haha. 

Overall, I've had my share of fun in this trip and I really enjoyed my time in Taiwan. I think it'll be fun to visit Kaohsiung again someday and travel to its surrounding islands, have heard so much about how its a great place for water activities. 😌

Till next time~!

Previous post: Day 8: Taipei R&R