Links to Travel Logs

Hello & Welcome

Welcome to Just Play & Live Life. (^-^)/ I am イージン, the author of this blog.  Disclaimer : This blog is just my haven for recording my m...

Saturday, November 19, 2016

Travel Log - Taiwan Day 8

Click here to read from the 1st post of this travel log! 😄

Day 8: Taipei R&R

Our final day in Taiwan before going back to reality... free & easy shopping time 💖. Don't mind me as I sprint through the places I visited in my R&R time with my sister. 

淡水老街 (Danshui old streets)

Breakfast @ Danshui - A-Gei 
Absolute must-try when you're in Taipei. So much love for this. 

Streets of Danshui - there are many stalls that you could get souvenirs from

Danshui Red Castle - 淡水紅樓


忠孝复兴 to 忠孝敦化 (Zhongxiao Fuxing – Zhongxiao Dunhua)
Shopping link between the two MRT stations. There are many fashion stores on this stretch - more towards shoes. I got a pair of shoes for 200 NTD = ~ SGD 10.

松山車站 (Songshan Station) - Raohe St. Night Market & Wufen Pu
Mochi!!!
SO CUTE...
Can you bear to eat them? 😝

Wufen Pu - if you're looking for apparels, this is the place to go to
& if you're like me & my sis, looking for that typical 豆浆烧饼 that is somehow so hard to find here... there's one near the station