Links to Travel Logs

Hello & Welcome

Welcome to Just Play & Live Life. (^-^)/ I am むージン, the author of this blog.  Disclaimer : This blog is just my haven for recording my m...

Sunday, June 19, 2022

Samsung S21 FE 5G

Samsung was having Father's Day promotion..! 

Galaxy S21 FE 5G (256gb) was going for S$943 with the added benefit of having a complementary 2-year Samsung Care as well as dairy farm vouchers worth S$50. 

I wanted it in Lavender, but it was sold out - so I ended up with the Olive version + a casing in Lavender 😏.   
 

Tbh, I nearly got an iPhone just to play ROX on - which was quite a surprising thought (to me) because I never supported Apple. - till I saw a public comment about how dumb it was to be looking at iPhone for gaming purposes. So, why not just get a phone that I know I would use if my S10 Lite ever dies on me (the camera function gets quite unstable these days - it vibrates and can't focus for a few seconds every time I launch the camera). 

Why am I looking at a phone again when I have my ROG 5s? - because I can't figure out the problem. ROX crashes every single time on the ROG 5s - especially when my voice chat is on (which is probably 90% of the time *sigh*). 

Box content - Phone, Cable (without the adapter) and the metal pin (to remove the sim card slot)
I had to buy the adapter separately (S$28) and they also offered to do the screen protector for you but I think that was quite pricey (S$48). 😭

Other considerations - no micro SD card slot, no headphone jack...