Links to Travel Logs

Hello & Welcome

Welcome to Just Play & Live Life. (^-^)/ I am むージン, the author of this blog.  Disclaimer : This blog is just my haven for recording my m...

Friday, February 3, 2017

MaplestorySEA - Level 200 Achievement Unlocked

When it comes to my gaming life, there is one game that I have been wanting to write about but never knew where to start - MapleSEA!

MapleSEA, to me, has been a huge part of my childhood (particularly in Secondary School) where it took me an entire month of farming just to reach Lvl 30 - First Job Advancement. Since I had been playing on and off over the years, it has now evolved into a game whereby I could easily reach Lvl 50 in just a few hours... 

Nonetheless, reaching Level 200 has always been a seemingly impossible task. Every single time my friend tells me that I would hit lvl 200 soon, I'll always respond with "how about never", or "impossible". 

Well, well... who knew that I would really reach level 200 in a span of about 2 months? 😏

System Announcement on Level 200!
Guild Mega - Vandereich