Links to Travel Logs

Hello & Welcome

Welcome to Just Play & Live Life. (^-^)/ I am イージン, the author of this blog.  Disclaimer : This blog is just my haven for recording my m...

Saturday, February 19, 2022

My journey in ROX so far (+ GOLD ITEM DROP)

Journey with ROX 

18-06-2021 >> Odin-Valhalla 

Created an archer in this server because the msm guildie who recommended the game was here, but back in those early days, this particular server had to queue for a long time just to enter the game 😂)


21-06-2021 >> Valkyrie-Incense Pavilion

Decided to make the switch after finding out 神Reijy was playing the same game. Henceforth, my journey as a support role (Priest) started. 


13-08-2021 >> Chaos-Mastering (SGMY Server)  

When they announced they were going to launch a SG-MY server, Reijy didn't hesitate (at all) to switch servers, and the rest is history. Made in-game friends along the way, the good & bad, and the dramas that seem to come with every mmorpg-kind of game 😂 


08-01-2022 >> In-game marriage 😍😂 - for once, not with myself.



19-02-2022 >> First Gold Drop!!! 

In the blink of an eye, its been more than half a year since I entered the abyss of rox. Met a group of players that I have really enjoyed playing with, and today, there's my character's first gold drop from a MiNi boss💕. 虽然不是亲眼目睹这金装的出现,也是很感恩感谢帮我挂着打王的游戏老公。😆 哈哈哈哈哈😊





Happy times, happy days. 珍惜当下跟眼前的一切。不要去烦控制不了的事。 💞