Links to Travel Logs

Hello & Welcome

Welcome to Just Play & Live Life. (^-^)/ I am むージン, the author of this blog.  Disclaimer : This blog is just my haven for recording my m...

Sunday, October 18, 2020

[Travel Log - Japan] In Spring: Day 9 & 10 - Home bound

 Click here to read from the 1st post of this travel log! 😊

Day 9 & 10: Homebound

19-20 April 2019, Friday-Saturday

Our last full day in Nagoya was spent free and easy... Fio & I went to take a walk around the city, doing some last minute shopping in the malls (burden me was in low sugar mode so I couldn't move around too much, sumimasen πŸ˜­) while SY & YR went elsewhere. 


We met back at AirBnB for some tebasaki (hearsay its one of Nagoya's specialtyπŸ‘€)...



After which we just packed and packed in preparation for our early flight home the next day. 

Airport shuttle from Nagoya Tokyu Hotel (within walking distance of the AirBnB)


Flight home from Nagoya








Writers' note: 
After almost exactly 1.5 years after the trip, I finally finished journaling. There were so many detailed memories that were missing because time passed and memories fade but the heart will always remember the feelings we had and look upon this time very fondly. 

With Covid-19 still lingering, it is hard to say when exactly we would get the opportunity to travel like how we used to, but we will pull through. Ganbare! 😎