Links to Travel Logs

Hello & Welcome

Welcome to Just Play & Live Life. (^-^)/ I am むージン, the author of this blog.  Disclaimer : This blog is just my haven for recording my m...

Monday, August 24, 2020

[Travel Log - Japan] In Spring: Day 7 - Fujikyu Highlands!

 Click here to read from the 1st post of this travel log! 😊

Day 7: Fujikyu Highlands
17 April 2019, Wednesday

If there's one thing I actually remember vividly (about how the day started)... It's my friend's excitement about finally reaching D-DAY to go Fuji-Q Highlands. πŸ˜‚




An amusement park with Mt.Fuji as a backdrop and beautifully bloom cherry trees (in spring)... 😍


For the thrill-seekers out there, Fujiyama is one hell of a ride... so much that I officially declare myself too old for roller coasters. πŸ˜‚ (my heart cant take this excitement)

The Takabisha on the contrary didn't feel that steep of a drop, (but then again, my eyes were pretty much closed the whole time so... 😡)  BUT.. I got on it. Checked. 





Mos Burger with their store special - Fujiyama Burger... 



Chilling on the Ferris Wheel... 





After a thrilling day, (*I declare myself retired from roller coasters*) we headed to our accommodation for the night. 

Hostel 1889
Map: 2 Chome-6-3 Kamiyoshida, Fujiyoshida, Yamanashi 403-0005, Japan





Isn't this such a cozy room for 4... πŸ’– I love the wooden furnishings of the room, there's just something about wood and that really zen kinda atmosphere. 


We headed for dinner at a place which we found through Google Maps and my oh my... the food was great. - especially the tamagoyaki. Yes, just look at it. It was so good we actually wanted to order a second plate.

Senzui (めし屋 δ»™η‘ž)
Map: Japan, 〒403-0005 Yamanashi, Fujiyoshida, Kamiyoshida, 2 Chome−5−1 富士ζ€₯γ‚ΏγƒΌγƒŸγƒŠγƒ«γƒ“γƒ«3階