Links to Travel Logs

Hello & Welcome

Welcome to Just Play & Live Life. (^-^)/ I am イージン, the author of this blog.  Disclaimer : This blog is just my haven for recording my m...

Tuesday, December 4, 2018

MaplestorySEA - Level 200 Zen, 等々(etc)...

Tera Burning Character - ZEN 


So we get to Tera Burn a character which levels 1+2 (in other words, 3 levels per level) from 10 all the way to 199~! What better time to level a character that you don't really like playing (but yet worth doing) than NOW.

I've always had a somewhat-hate relationship with ZEN, but hey... hello level 200 ZEN. 
*still self-applauding my determination to get it from 175 to 200 in half a day* 
(special thanks to UnKn0wN for supporting)


*** Life Updates ***

3-13 November: Japan Trip (Upcoming Travel Log!!!)
15 - 26 November: Covering duties at work
25 Nov - 1 Dec: Studying for JLPT N4
2 December: JLPT N4 Examination

That was pretty much what I had been busy with all of last month. Can't wait to start on my Travel Log posts for Japan~! 😘