Links to Travel Logs

Hello & Welcome

Welcome to Just Play & Live Life. (^-^)/ I am むージン, the author of this blog.  Disclaimer : This blog is just my haven for recording my m...

Sunday, June 3, 2018

MaplestorySEA - Kiineziz solos CRA


Kiineziz's downs Chaos Vellum
Chaos Root Abyss (CRA), despite how hard it was to clear it.. I really enjoyed every moment (of frustration) with the party/guild members. πŸ˜‚ A full party of 6, we used to have weekly CRAHMAG runs and it felt really great when each one of us had a part in the process to down it. With all honesty, I was kinda sad when the guild moved on. Some retired, while others moved on to bosses with higher difficulty (but its okay because, εœ¨δΈ€θ΅·θΏ‡ηš„ι‚£δΊ›ζ—Άε…‰,ζœ€ηθ΄΅ 😎). Since then, I rarely bossed since I was simply too lazy and feeling dreadful to do it on my own. 

Just a day or two ago, I rearranged my union grid to achieve 100% crit rate for Kiineziz and my yolo self decided... "why not". Hence, the impulse to try it again. To my surprise, I actually cleared three of them yesterday (c.ban, c.queen & c.pierre) pretty smoothly... but I failed my c.vel run, leaving just 1 cm of hp on it. Was a little sad about that but it felt expected and I had to head out for the day anyway so I left it be.

Today felt like such a good day to re-run (cuz IM IN HIGH SPIRITS cuz MAYDAY cuz I LOVE CONCERTS πŸ˜‡).
AND I DID IT. πŸ™Œ YAYYY.