Links to Travel Logs

Hello & Welcome

Welcome to Just Play & Live Life. (^-^)/ I am むージン, the author of this blog.  Disclaimer : This blog is just my haven for recording my m...

Saturday, May 13, 2017

Travel Log - Hong Kong Day 4

Click here to read from the 1st post of this travel log! πŸ˜„

Day 4: Hong Kong -> Singapore

With only the morning left to spare in Hong Kong, we went to Jordon MTR Station to have breakfast at the Australian Dairy Company! 

Australian Dairy Company
Map47 Parkes St, Jordan, Hong Kong

I had the breakfast set which comes with a toast with fried eggs (I changed it to scrambled eggs), ham macaroni and a cup of milk tea/coffee. They have extremely good business, so do be prepared to queue!





Jenny Bakery
MapShop G24 Ground Floor & Shop 42 1st Floor, Mirador Mansion, 54-64 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong

After a hearty breakfast, we took the MTR to Tsim Sha Tsui to get Jenny cookies! When it comes to Hong Kong, Jenny Bakery's cookies seem to always appear on the list of items to purchase when you visit.




iSquare Shopping Mall
Map63 Nathan Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong

As we still had time after accomplishing what we had wanted to do/eat all morning, we decided to explore iSquare Shopping Mall. To my surprise, they still had HMV!!! Sadly, I didn't get to buy any of La La Hsu's albums as they were out of stock, but nonetheless, I'm really glad to know that HMV still exists in other parts of Asia. πŸ˜‚



Hong Kong International Airport

We headed back to the hotel to catch the free shuttle bus to the Airport Express Station in Kowloon. The first bus that came was full and we were denied boarding. As the interval between the shuttle buses is around 20 mins, I really wanted to give up and just hail a cab, but we decided to wait and thankfully, the bus that came after was pretty empty.

Disney Shop @ departure area
Egglet at the Airport!
I'm really glad that my first friends' trip was with you guys! I don't think I know of anyone else that is this accommodating and easy-going. A trip full of laughter & joy despite my refusal to take too many pictures. heh.

Here's to a brand new chapter in our corporate lives! 頑弡ってね!😎

Previous post: Travel Log - Hong Kong Day 3